Where to go in Kuala Lumpur (KL), Malaysia: Travel KL - Google Maps

Travel KL - Google Maps

Adgitize your web site.Suddenly came to my mind to travel KL using Google Maps. A different way to travel by just staying at home with the help of technology. You can zoooom into streets of the locations you intended to visit. That is cool, right? Here are some screenshots:









OMG, now i am lost in Bangsar, on the way to Bandar Utama. Luckily, google maps can assist me to find my way. All i need to do is just key in where am i, and my destination. Google maps will show detailed direction. I tested and confirmd the directions given by google maps is accurate.



Next, you can try google earth. Different from google maps, earth will show you the image of any places on earth and 3D view of terrain of a place.

0 comments :

ss_blog_claim=62cfcec24b49bc8432dd7a13abf818ef ss_blog_claim=62cfcec24b49bc8432dd7a13abf818ef